10/21/09

10/21 B Yearbook (6th)

J#16

Faculty Liaison due Friday-reminder given with an example how to do the assignment in class
EX:
  1. Smith-10/22 Hexarts show 6:30 Auditorium
  2. Reynolds-nothing at this time
  3. Maynes-Doing a lab 10/20 1st, 2nd, 4th (-2 points because assignment turned in to late to take these pictures)
  4. Parker-Roots and Shoots service project, 10/25 at 6 p.m. at the school
  5. Baker-nothing at this time
  6. Bradford-Baseball scholarship presented on 10/23 at 9 am in conference room
  7. Adams- never responded to my emails

Assignment due Friday/ to go on Report card:

Word spin offs

  1. Exclusive synonyms: list all the words and phrases that mean almost the same ex: Private, secret
  2. List spin off phrases and words for EX and I, excuses, excellent, I am brave, I play, Who am I?

Then- Design

Design using pgs 3-4 of your wkbk, Remember we are going for a magazine look

Turn in: word spin-offs, wkbk, notes from the last class