12/12/10

12/8-12/9

No Journal. Turn in W7-Performance Task by attaching the rubric and the backmap. Then organize your portfolio for a portfolio check on 12/15. J1-20, R1-27, A1-Pretest context to A5-Pretest Main Idea, W1-Myself-W6 Taxonomy/Writing Tips


Copy exit slip questions depending on whether you passed the original FCAT, the retake or neither:
Exit slip 16: 1) Did I pass the FCAT test (do 1-3), retake test (do 1-4) or neither (do 1- )? 2) What was my most recent score? 3) By how many points did I pass or fail? 4) What helped me pass the retake or what could I have done differently to pass the retake? 5) What is/are my weakest strand(s)? 6)Did you make improvements? If so, what? What safety net(s) will I use in order to pass this test and prepare for graduation?

A5-Main Idea Lesson Due in basket.
Conference with Ms. Batten about FCAT scores.
As a class read to pg 294 of Tom Walker, discuss and fill out R28
On own, read from 294-last paragraph to 296L, be prepared to discuss
Work on W8-Vocab 2 foldable. Due 12/13
Tom Walker Test and Portfolio on 12/15